A brief overview of full-colour printing services in Rivonia: How It Works
March 24, 2013 · Print This Article
When you send a flyer, poster or brochure to a printing company, the digital files need to be converted to CMYK. This stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key (black) and this is the four-colour printing format that is used for all your images. When you combine these colours in different amounts, the human eye is able to see the final, full-colour image in its complete tonal range.
A professional printing company can also print photographs or other documents in the exact same colour as the original copy, and this is known as “exact colour matching” in the printing industry.
Why choose full-colour printing?
- High impact: Rich, vibrant colours are essential for postcards, letterheads, booklets and catalogues if you want it to have high impact. If you want your document to be picked up, your poster to be read or your billboard to be noticed, make sure you have specified a full-colour printing job.
- Cost–effective: Exact colour matching used to be a relatively expensive printing process, but numerous advances in printing technology has made it a very affordable option for a variety of print jobs.
Get striking results with photograph-like quality by contacting a company that has all the full-colour printing equipment you need!
Minuteman Press Rivonia offers full-colour printing. Whether you are a student that needs a thesis printed in full colour or an academic institution that needs thousands of booklets printed – we have the equipment and expertise to deliver your products within your deadline.
In order to offer clients the latest in products and services, we make sure that we are up to date with everything that involves our business, so that you can get the dedicated and reliable service you need. Every person on our staff is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service and the highest-quality products.
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Save on printing and copying
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia
- Marketing your business using postcards
- Professional letterhead printing services in Rivonia