A few creative ideas for black and white copies
March 18, 2013 · Print This Article
When you think of bulk black and white copies, the standard (boring) ideas about manuals and flyers come to mind. There are, however, a ton of creative things you can do with a few hundred copies of one black and white document. And being limited to black and white needn’t hold you back. Here are three interesting ways to use bulk black and white copies.
- Send out an origami invitation
Invitations for parties and other events can look really interesting, but they’re usually discarded after the first glance. Do something different with the invitation you’re handing out without spending more money on full-colour printing. Origami patterns are fun and full of crafty charm. A crane is always a good idea, or even a simple paper jet will make a lasting impression.
- Create your own custom snowflake cut-outs for the holidays
You can easily download a whole range of really fun snowflake designs off the Internet. Simply print one out, get some black and white copies done and get snipping! String them together for some cute holiday decorations. Cheap and cheerful!
- Update a writing desk with a twist
A creative way to update a piece of furniture like a writing desk or a bookshelf is to decoupage it with pages from classic novels like F.Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby or Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. But don’t go ripping up your collection. Just get some black and white copies of some of the pages and cover your furniture in the words of some of the greatest literature ever written. Decoupage is a fun and a pretty easy craft to do, plus it’s simple to find step-by-step instructions online.
This is your chance to get creative with super affordable bulk black and white copies. If you’re feeling inspired, contact Minuteman Press in Meadowdale today for all your black and white copying needs.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- How to write a company newsletter
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy