A printing company in Kempton Park that can take care of your entire project
June 13, 2013 · Print This Article
Looking for a printing company in Kempton Park that can take care of your entire project? At Minuteman Press, we can take care of your entire job – from concept to completion. Here are just a few of the things we can help you with:
- Artwork: Don’t have an in-house graphic designer? No problem! We’ve got some of the best designers in the business who can help you with any type of design work you need. They will be able to show you the widest range of options and help you settle on a final product that will exceed your expectations. Whether you need a high definition poster, a black and white flyer or customised invitations for your year end function – we have the experience to take it on!
- Printing: As the industry leader in printing, we invest in top of the range, commercial printing equipment each year. Our printers ensure that you get the vibrant colours and sharp graphics you need for each and every print job. We can also take on large format printing easily and are happy to print in black and white as well as colour, making us the right choice for anything from wedding invitations to promotional posters.
- Online approval: We’re here to make the entire printing project easy, which is why we have an online proofing and approval system. You can sit in the comfort of your office (or at home) and make sure that your design or printing job is going smoothly and in the right direction.
- Delivery: Need someone to deliver your prints to your office? We’ll take care of that too – for free!
As you can see, there’s no reason to partner with any other printing company for your next print job. Test us out and see for yourself! We’ll make sure you get the top quality prints you need at competitive prices.
Kempton Park News
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Marketing with Postcards
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations