A quick guide to poster design and printing in Secunda – tips from Minuteman Press
April 10, 2013 · Print This Article
It’s not always financially viable to invest in mainstream forms of advertising like radio, magazines and television. Luckily, designing and printing posters in Secunda gives you an affordable way reach your potential customers.
An advantage of printing posters is the marketing penetration they are able to create as well as the number of people they are able to reach. This type of marketing collateral is very useful as it can contain a large amount of necessary information that can be seen by hundreds of passers-by and pedestrians every day.
Design, print and production aspects to consider
- During the design phase, always double check that you are designing in the correct format and size so that your digital creation will fit perfectly onto the paper that you have in mind. Remember to ask the printers if they need the design file in CMYK or RGB colours, as this can affect the outcome of the print job.
- Poster design must also consist of a bit of pre-testing and a few draft attempts. A few test runs will be useful in helping you to eliminate any typos, test your design work and make the necessary changes before you order a large print job.
- All images used in the poster design should be of a high quality. Be careful of downloading free images on Google (you may be infringing on copyright laws). Hire a professional photographer if you need high quality product shots.
When you partner with a professional printing company, you will have years of expertise and cutting-edge technology at your service. Our people are happy to help you get the right product at the right price in order to make your marketing strategy a success!
- Minuteman Secunda is your one-stop shop for design services
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Better Brochures
- Printing options available to you
- What are Manuals and why are they important?
- Tips to make your wedding stationery stand out