A signature rubber stamp should be chosen with care
February 3, 2014 · Print This Article
There are two important questions to ask yourself before you even begin to think about ordering yourself a signature rubber stamp. The first is, ‘how often will it be used?’ and the second is, ‘how clear does the signature need to be?’
The answers to these questions will, or at least should, have a huge impact on what kind of rubber stamp one should choose.
If you plan on using your signature rubber stamp for personal correspondence, the better option is probably the traditional handle-mounted rubber stamp. This is because, although you will have to incur the extra expense of buying separate inking pads, they are markedly cheaper to have made. Furthermore, having to buy separate inking pads does give you the option of choosing between different coloured inks which could not only be fun, but will also add that extra personal touch.
On the other hand, if they main motivation for your looking to buy a signature rubber stamp is for business use, investing in a self-inking or pre-inked stamp is not a bad idea. The two main reasons for this are that, firstly, you will end up saving a hell of a lot of time of you have to stamp many documents because you won’t be needing to re-ink the stamp between every impression. On top of that, especially if the stamp is going to be used in an official capacity, it is better if you are able to get the imprint as clear and accurate as possible, and this is exactly what pre-inked stamps allows you to do.
Whichever of these stamps you choose and for whatever purpose, it is always best to have your personal signature rubber stamp made by a reputable company like Minuteman Press Boksburg. They have not only the right tools and materials, but also the craftsmanship to produce a product of astounding accuracy.
Please contact us for more information or if you would like to order a signature rubber stamp.
- How to use postcards to market your Boksburg business
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Minuteman Boksburg is your one-stop shop for design services
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Use print advertising to market your new business
- Top tips for letterheads
- Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
- Colour copies – Why you shouldn’t skimp on their quality
- How to create your own family calendar with our design services