Advantages of printing customised calendars and diaries in Krugersdorp
January 15, 2013 · Print This Article
It’s that time of the year again – the time where everyone suddenly realizes they should be printing calendars and diaries for their companies! The advantages of having customised calendars and diaries printed are endless. They give an impression of your company that you have the power to control. Here are the top five benefits of custom printed calendars and diaries.
- Custom diaries leave a lasting impression to your client. You can design the diary to suit your company’s identity. You could use a calendar as a way to showcase your company’s achievements or sense of taste. A good idea is a calendar using the artwork of an up and coming artist, or images of your work if your company is involved in the creative side of things.
- Branded products, including diaries and calendars help your company to retain customer loyalty. This is by putting your brand constantly in the line of exposure with your clients, meaning that next time they’re looking for a company that does what you do, your brand is the first they think of.
- Your brand is exposed every time someone makes an appointment or checks when the holidays are. Diaries are used every day – that’s 365 opportunities to keep your brand in your client’s mind, so invest in branded printed diaries.
- Unlike pamphlets or ads in magazines, calendars and diaries won’t be thrown out for a whole year. People may miss your expensive TV ad, or throw out the magazine where your print ad appeared, but they will always make use of a calendar or a diary at some point.
- Rewards keep clients happy. Clients who receive a free custom printed diary will be thrilled at getting a gift. This will serve as a token of gratitude, and let’s face it – everyone needs diaries.
These are just five of the many benefits of getting custom printed diaries and calendars for your company. Order them today by contacting your nearest Minuteman Press.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Tips on choosing images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- Using postcards to market your business
- Tips for corporate event invitations