Advantages of self-inking stamps
April 12, 2015 · Print This Article
There are a number of reasons why self-inking stamps are still a valuable part of office stationary today. Although this innovation is incredibly low key when compared to modern day technological advances, the self-inking stamp still plays and important role in increasing efficiency and productivity within the office environment.
Self-inking stamps are totally customisable, which means you have access to quick and easy way of branding your documents and envelopes with your own, unique image in an affordable way. These stamps are perfect for dealing with large volumes of documents, or even people if needed to mark access to company events and as they are mobile, they are handy tool for branding documents when you are away from your desk.
Self-inking stamps are smudge free. They create crisp, clear images in an instant and can be easily taken apart if necessary for cleaning purposes. Due to the fact their nature necessitates use for high volumes of work, they are made out of incredibly durable materials which will offer you excellent usage and a long lifespan at a very affordable price and the stamps are easily replaced when the ink runs dry.
At Minuteman Press Kempton Park, we provide pre-set self-inking stamps for all general office applications and can also assist you in the customisation and design of self-inking stamps for your business. Create stamps with contact information or even a simplified version of your company logo for maximum impact and individuality.
Kempton Park News
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Making manuals the affordable way
- Digital or offset printing – How they measure up
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!