High-quality, affordable presentation folder printing in Meadowdale
May 17, 2014 · Print This Article
For high-volume presentation folder printing in Meadowdale there is only one place to go – Minuteman Press. Presentation folders are frequently used at conferences, seminars, conventions and other similar events and if you want to ensure you get the best value for money, you’ll come to us. We are a full-service print shop which includes a team of graphic designers and we specialise in printing presentation folders and much, much more.
The printing options for presentation folders include:
- Litho printing – The most common option for commercial printing is litho printing, because it allows you to produce a high volume of high-quality printed materials. It’s ideally suited for print jobs that require quantities greater than 500 and we have litho printing facilities at our location.
- Digital printing – Digital printing is a really cost-effective option that allows you to personalise each copy. For example, if you want to create personalised presentation folders for all of the attendees, digital printing may be the best choice for you.
We aren’t only a full-service print shop, we also offer graphic design services and our team has a whopping 30 years of combined experience! Whether you already know how you want your presentation folders to look or you would like advice from the professionals, we are here to help and ensure the final product looks exactly how you envisioned.
If you would like more information about Minuteman Press or if you have any questions about the products and services we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us today. Discover why we are the go-to company for presentation folder printing and design in Meadowdale. We look forward to hearing from you.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- How to write a company newsletter
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy