Allow Minuteman Press to help you with your printing and designs in Midrand from start to finish.
September 19, 2013 · Print This Article
A lot of people are under the mistaken impression that you have to approach a print shop with all your finished designs on a flash drive. At Minuteman Press, this isn’t the case: we go the extra mile to take care of your entire project – from concept to completion.
Our in-house team of branding experts and designers can sit with you and brainstorm around graphics, themes, colours and printing effects. Here are just a few reasons why you should outsource the entire project to us:
- Why make more work for yourself? If you know what you want printed, there’s no reason to hire an ad agency and graphic designer where you’ll end up driving to and from meetings for months before your project is finally completed. It’s best to rather have all the services seen to under one roof.
- We’re the pros. When it comes to printing, we know exactly what works and what doesn’t. Instead of hiring a designer that specialises in web design, partner with one of our qualified graphic designers who have been helping clients with print artwork for years. They will provide you with many options and allow you to make the best possible purchasing decision.
- Save money. We provide affordable printing rates and design services to help you take care of your entire project. We also offer additional discounts if you order your prints in bulk. So, if you want top quality prints at a great price, hire Minuteman Press!
Now that you know more about our design services, it’s time to get that poster, flyer or banner printed on time and at a cost you can’t afford to miss out on. Contact Minuteman Press for more information on our printing and design services in Midrand today.
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Marketing with Postcards
- Binding options for your printed manual
- Five handy uses for printed brochures
- How to use custom-printed booklets
- The print catalogue
- Your guide to printing business forms