Are you well positioned for year-end invitations?
December 17, 2015 · Print This Article
The year-end is almost upon us yet again. Is your business well positioned to reap the benefits of a year-end invitation? Take advantage of the approaching festive season to make events invitation cards and merchandise.
Minuteman Press has a range of solutions from graphic design services to logo design services. It is time for you to design invitation cards that help strengthen your business’ brand.
What is the purpose of invitations?
There are many seasonal functions and events that you could exploit. Examples include the following:
- Christmas holidays
- Corporate year-end parties
- Team building outings
When you send an invitation customized with a person’s name, you establish a warm relationship. In fact, you can have the person’s details such as name, photo and address decorated appropriately.
Whether the invitation is online or hand delivered, let it have the ideal touch of good graphic designers in Montague Gardens. While your company logo is important, the services you offer should appear somewhere on the invitation as well.
Advantages of digital invitations
The digital age has brought innumerable benefits. And the graphic design industry is one of the beneficiaries. While printing invitations is still relevant, anyone can invite friends and family to events over the Internet. The following are advantages of digital invitations:
- You can reach many people due to increased access to the Internet.
- You can easily customize the details of the addressee.
- You can send invitations to many people within a short time.
Timing really matters
While your business competitors are waiting to cash in on the year-end rush, start designing and distributing branded merchandise now. The advantage is that your company’s presence will be felt for longer. After all, there may not be enough time when the festive season kicks in.
Some of the items you could start preparing include next year’s calendars, T-shirts, caps and arm bands. Alternatively, make the most use of tastefully decorated invitation cards.
Contact us today at Minuteman Press Montague Gardens to get the ball rolling!
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Making manuals the affordable way
- Digital or offset printing – How they measure up
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!