Avoid these mistakes when printing posters in Benoni
February 2, 2013 · Print This Article
If you’re looking to print posters in Benoni, you need to make sure you get the job done properly the first time around. Here’s a list of common mistakes that you should avoid:
- Choosing black and white printing only to save money: Many people think that printing in black and white is the most cost-effective option. While black and white posters can be cheaper than full-colour posters, they can also be less effective as they often aren’t as attention-grabbing. Colour posters might be more expensive, but they can result in a much better return on your investment. Shop around for quotes before partnering with a printing company to get the best deal.
- Printing on low quality materials: Using the cheapest paper is one of the most common poster printing mistakes you can make. Using the cheapest paper will save you money, but it could also make your poster look shabby. A poor quality poster won’t last long and will be far less eye-catching.
- Don’t go too big or too small: It is important that you choose a good standard poster size if you intend to use the printed posters for marketing purposes. Many people make the mistake of choosing either the smallest size possible to save money or printing a huge poster to draw more attention. Your best bet is to first decide where the posters will go and then decide on an appropriate size to fit the space.
- Cramming the poster with information: The last of the most common poster printing mistakes would be that people tend to put too much information on their posters. People will ignore your posters if it looks like too much effort to read. Keep your copy short and to the point so people on the go will be able to get the most information from your poster in the least amount of time.
- How to use postcards to market your Benoni business
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- How to write a company newsletter
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Choose the right images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 5 printing terms explained
- Affordable way to make manuals
- How to create gorgeous wedding invitations
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads