Benefit from the best quality envelope printing services in Silverton, Pretoria East
January 26, 2014 · Print This Article
Growing any new business can be challenging, but with some out-of-the-box thinking with regards to envelope printing and stationery design and printing you can really give your company the competitive edge!
Custom-printed envelopes may sound like a big expense, but they are actually a clever and very effective marketing tool that almost any business can take advantage of. By using colourful paper, or by printing your logo in a bold, bright design, your mail looks attractive and attention-grabbing – nothing like the bills and junk mail that it arrived with. This means that people are more likely to pick your letter out and open it, rather than mistake it for junk mail and throw it in the recycling.
It also provides a showcase for the marketing material and information that is contained inside – after all, no matter how intriguing the information is, the customer will have no way of knowing that if it’s in a plain white envelope.
Hire the best printing company using these tips:
- Location: You want to be able to pop in and chat one-on-one with the staff to make sure that they have the experience you’re looking for and so that they know exactly what it is you want from the print job, so location is important. Luckily, Minuteman Press is right around the corner in Silverton, Pretoria East!
- Range: Every printing company is different and the services they provide are often for a select target market, which can make their products limited and expensive. Minuteman Press aims to provide the greater South African market – from businesses to teachers and wedding planners – with a wide range of printing services, so you’ll be able to find exactly the right colours, papers, ink and effects that you’re looking for, tailored to your budget and your printing requirements.
- Discounts: Even though printing envelopes is affordable, you still want a company that will reward you for bringing them your business with a discount. Minuteman Press has some great specials that change constantly and always offers significant discounts on bulk work.
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns
- How to plan for and print wedding invitations
- Colour Copies Printing in Silverton, Pretoria East