Black and white copies: Some new ideas
March 31, 2013 · Print This Article
Bulk black and white copies aren’t just for office documents and school worksheets. There are a ton of creative things you can do with a few hundred copies of one black and white document from Minuteman Press Pietermaritzburg. And being limited to black and white needn’t hold you back. Here are three interesting ways to use bulk black and white copies.
Invitations for parties and other events can look really interesting, but they’re usually discarded after the first glance. Do something different with the invitation or flyer you’re handing out without spending the money on full-colour printing. Origami patterns are fun and full of crafty charm. A crane is always a good idea, or even a simple paper jet can make a lasting impression.
You can easily download a whole range of really fun free snowflake designs off the Internet. Simply print one out, get some black and white copies done and get snipping! String them together for some cute holiday decorations. Cheap and cheerful!
A creative way to update a piece of furniture like a writing desk or a bookshelf is to decoupage it with pages from classic novels like F.Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby or Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. But don’t go ripping up your collection. Just get some black and white copies of some of the pages and cover your furniture in the words of some of the greatest literature ever written. Decoupage is a fun and a pretty easy craft to do, plus it’s simple to find step-by-step instructions online.
- Top tips for letterheads
- Making manuals the affordable way
- This is why your company needs presentation folders
- The use of envelopes in your business
- Stationery Branding: Why You Should Invest In It
- Creating an effective manual
- Pietermaritzburg printers advise on how to create an effective manual
- Design services to boost your Pietermaritzburg business’ professional image
- Looking for business cards in Pietermaritzburg?
- Searching for Stationery Suppliers in Pietermaritzburg?