Booklet printing in Silverton, Pretoria East
April 28, 2015 · Print This Article
Booklets can be used for any number of purposes. You can really use these for just about anything, but over the years their role in advertising in Silverton, Pretoria East, has certainly been noticed. You can effectively use a booklet to tell your customers a little more about your products and services.
At Minuteman Press in Silverton, Pretoria East we can assist you with printing a booklet of any size and format – our professional and experienced designers will gladly assist you with piecing together the perfect booklet. We offer a high quality print finish and can ensure the booklet is perfectly branded with your company logo and details.
Some great uses of booklets which we have seen over the years
Booklets are certainly not new to the market and over the years we have seen them used for a wide variety of purposes including the following:
- Product manuals
- Event programmes
- Short stories
- Travel guides
- Sales pitches
- Instruction manuals
- Rules/code of conduct books
At Minuteman Press we find no print job too big or too small. We encourage our clients to chat to us about their ideas for their booklet and we will ensure you are professionally advised. Our specialised printing equipment allows us to offer a fast turnaround time on orders – even on last minute orders. We can provide you with a black and white print job, or a full colour – the choice is yours. We offer our clients an all inclusive service from conceptualisation of the booklet to the finalised piece.
For more information on our booklet printing services in Silverton, Pretoria East, contact us at Minuteman Press today.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns
- How to plan for and print wedding invitations