Build your brand through your business card
May 1, 2015 · Print This Article
Making a business card is one thing, however, creating one which will undoubtedly draw the attention of its holder is a new challenge altogether. Handing out a business card sadly will not suffice on its own. Without a doubt, the person receiving your card will also be receiving cards from your competitors, meaning the content and layout of your specific offering needs to be able to convince the holder of your worth. While this may sound like an incredibly daunting task, fear not, there are always ways in which you can make sure you stand out, even in the absence of your physical presence.
Make it speak for you
Make sure you’re always true to your industry – an extremely important point to hold on to. For example, if you are a high powered attorney, regardless of your personality, you will need to present yourself in a professional manner. Luminous cards with graffiti writing unfortunately will not say much for your dependability within the court room. However, if you were to get a matt black card with your details embossed and foil stamping done over in silver, this could really speak volumes as to the respect you command.
At the other end of the spectrum, if a graphic designer had to do the same, people would wonder as to why there were no graphics displayed on their business card and whether this was an indication of their faith in their own skills.
How to create the correct card
If you struggle to draw creativity at the best of times, don’t worry as Minuteman Press Alberton has a highly skilled team who can help you with the designing process of your business card. We will ensure every desire is met and that your card produces nothing but the best outcomes. Contact us today for more information as to how we can help you.
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Printing colour copies: what you need to know about colour psychology
- Want Brochures Printed in Alberton?
- What are the benefits of using unique presentation folders for your business?
- Branded envelopes for your Alberton business
- Postcards in Alberton