Build Your Business with these 3 Types of Newsletters
September 9, 2016 · Print This Article
Many business owners have come to realise that newsletters can be a great marketing vehicle, provided you understand that your newsletter strategy is not just a big advertisement for your business. Newsletters must include quality and informative content. Before you invest in newsletter printing, you have to decide on its purpose. Let us discuss a few different templates.
This type of newsletter is almost always used by businesses to promote a product or service. It is also known as a marketing newsletter. A promotional or marketing newsletter is typically sent to current or prospective customers free of charge. They usually include helpful content and subtly advertise below the line. Promotional newsletters are used to support product launches and provide relevant, detailed explanations of your product or service benefits.
This is normally subscription-based, so these newsletters generally focus on a specific topic and the recipient is someone who has specifically requested the information in the newsletter. Examples include the Edgars Club Magazine. In general, this newsletter provides the reader with crucial information, news and promotions.
Examples of this type of newsletter are club newsletters, employee newsletters, church newsletters, and graduate newsletters. They focus on the shared interests of the target audience, building or reinforcing a relationship. They are typically distributed at no charge to the reader.
Newsletters don’t have to be a certain size to be called a newsletter. There are other formats that may work better or help your design stand out from the rest. Explore different sizes, orientations and folds based on the purpose, content, and length of your publication.
- How to use postcards to market your Hatfield business
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- Build Your Business with these 3 Types of Newsletters
- The importance of professional-looking letterheads
- Minuteman Press Hatfield celebrates 20 years in printing! Honouring the 20 customers longest with us
- Booklets for promoting your business