Business card printing in Tyger Valley, Bellville
November 26, 2013 · Print This Article
If you want a well-designed and high-quality business card that will be memorable, stop by Minuteman Press in Tyger Valley, Bellville today and ask us about our business card printing services. At Minuteman Press we offer a wide variety of professional printing services and we guarantee we can help you create a high-quality business card that won’t break your budget.
What to consider when designing your business card:
The colour scheme
You don’t want to choose colours that clash or colours that make the text printed on your card difficult to read. If you have company colours, you can use them on your business card or pick a more neutral colour scheme.
Font and text size
Ultimately, you want a font that is clean and easy to read. A business card shouldn’t contain any kind of fonts that may be illegible to some people or that are difficult to read. You want the text to be large enough to read, but not so large that it covers the entire card.
Graphics or a logo
If you want your company logo to be printed on your business card, you’ll need to decide on the best placement for it and determine if there is room for it without making your business card look cluttered.
At Minuteman Press we have in-house graphic designers who can help you with the conceptualisation and design of your business card. Some people struggle with the design aspect and appreciate professional help, so our designers will work with you and help you bring your vision to life. For the best business card printing services in Tyger Valley, Bellville, contact Minuteman Press today.
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business