Business card printing tips
March 2, 2016 · Print This Article
Want to stand out from the crowd? Then invest in business cards from Minuteman Press in Cresta.
Sometimes less is more and simple is tasteful. Professional high quality brand activated company stationary and business cards should be the first thing on your list when growing your company profile and staying ahead. Never overlook the value of professional business cards.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when printing business cards:
- Ensure you use top quality printing and materials to reflect your brand image. It is often the first point of contact with a prospective client.
- Use standard size business cards when making your printing choices. Be professional and comfortably nestled in your client’s hands.
- Keep it simple; don’t muddle the card with unimportant information and designs. People can feel overwhelmed. Your design should be easy on the eye.
- Make use of white space. Use only necessary information in the front and any excess information on the back. Leave white space as clients find it useful when they want to scribble something import down on the card when or after meeting you.
- Proof read your copy. Spelling errors will devalue your company and cost you more money in printing and a poor reputation.
Impress your clients with hand delivered business cards. Imprint on their minds with the help of Minuteman Press Cresta. There is nothing more powerful than your client holding your companies presence in their hands.
Contact Minuteman Press Cresta for Business card printing tips
Minuteman Press in Cresta have everything you need to help you market your company. Not only can we help with printing, we have a talented design team who can assist you when designing your marketing products.
Contact Minuteman Press Cresta for all your design and print requirements.
- Print Your Year-End Invitations Now
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Establishing your brand with custom printed and branded stationery
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs
- Why use branded catalogues for small businesses
- Business card printing tips