Why your business need business cards and graphic design services
April 23, 2014 · Print This Article
It is time for South African companies to realise that the main objective is to set them apart from the rest by making use of professional graphic designs! In Randburg there are a lot of businesses that are still making use of their own printed business cards, but these cards does not always reflect the right corporate image to current and possibly new clients. By making use of affordable and expert graphic design services to create beautifully printed business cards and other stationary, it is possible to set yourself apart from the rest easily and fuss free!
There are truly many reasons why it pays to partner with a professional graphic designer who can help you to pull off a professional business card design.
Great business card design tips from the professionals
- Setting your goal is the first thing you need to do when you set out to design your business card. Knowing what you want to achieve with your business cards will make your graphic design choices easier. Ask yourself what exactly it is you want to achieve with this project.
- Setting your business apart is a vital component of any business card design. Simply placing your company name and logo is not enough, so make sure you have space to tell clients what services and/or products you offer.
- Add a unique element and ensure your business stands out from the crowd. Unique does not necessarily mean outrageous or complicated, sometimes the elements that make the boldest statements are the simplest ones. If you want to increase your business worth, then this is one of the easiest methods to do so. Small adjustments can often lead to big changes!
- Crucial information to remember such as contact details and addresses must be present on your business card. It is crucial that this information is clear and legible so that clients will have no trouble getting hold of you. Remember to dedicate enough space for this in your design.
- A picture is easier to remember than printed information. Place a picture somewhere within the graphic design of your business cards and people will have an image that will stick in their minds and remind them of your business. Some people think more visually than other people and with a catchy designed picture, the printed information will stick in their minds for longer!
One of the services that Minuteman Press in Randburg offer customers is how to produce professionally executed business cards that will set you apart from any other business in your marketplace. Contact Minuteman Press in Randburg today for any of your printing or graphic design tips.
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Printing Jargon – 5 printing terms explained
- Personalised envelopes for home and business
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- Design a catalogue that sells your products
- Design services for your business
- Importance of using custom presentation folders at business meetings