Tips for printing calendars and diaries in Alberton:
November 1, 2012 · Print This Article
What would you do without your printed calendars and diaries? In the digital age having your appointments on your computer or phone is handy. However most of us still prefer to write information down. A printed diary can supplement your online calendar as it is easy to take to meetings.
Here is our top 6 tips for calendar and diary printing.
- Find a reputable printer. Spend some time finding a printer that comes recommended and will not let you down. If they are going to be printing time-sensitive items like calendars, it pays to find a printer that is reliable. Getting your diary three months into the year is hardly helpful!
- Double check all dates. When printing diaries and calendars, it is important that your dates are one hundred per cent accurate. Perhaps you should consider getting a professional to do this for you.
- Get all sub-editing and proofreading done. The last thing you want to do is send off a hundred calendars to print with a spelling error in that will appear in every calendar. Pay attention to these details and only sign off once you are sure.
- If it’s for a company, make sure all the relevant people have signed off the artwork and format. Some companies like to have corporate diaries printed for all their staff. If this is the case and you are put in charge of getting these printed, get all seniors, managers and directors to sign off on what is going to print.
- Once the design is signed off and ready to, place the order with your printers. Get a sample of the calendar or diary printed first so you know how the end product will look. The printers should then quote you on your order according to your artwork and quantity.
- Order your printing in due time. The third quarter of the year before the one used on the calendar or diary is the time to start the process. Make sure you understand how much time is needed for design work, sign-off and printing, and take this into account.
So there you have it. Our guide to getting diaries and calendars printed. Give your Minuteman Press in Alberton a call for all your calendar and diary printing needs.
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Printing colour copies: what you need to know about colour psychology
- Want Brochures Printed in Alberton?
- What are the benefits of using unique presentation folders for your business?