Why your business should print corporate calendars and diaries
November 2, 2012 · Print This Article
Many businesses in Benoni get branded diaries and calendars printed each year. Not only are they helpful and handy, but they also get the brand out there, every time the calendar or diary is used.
It looks professional and speaks volumes about the company. Here’s why you should get branded diaries and calendars printed for your company today.
- They look professional and smart. A chic leather-bound diary stamped in gold with your company’s logo looks professional and well put-together. They will impress onlookers, whether they’re bright and fun or more conservative.
- Printed diaries give a good first impression to clients. Custom branded diaries speak volumes about your company: organised, successful and on the ball.
- Printed calendars as well as diaries make for great corporate gifts. Everyone needs and uses diaries and calendars every day, so why not give your clients and customers one that exposes them to your brand every time they schedule an appointment or plan their holidays.
- They’re a great way to get your brand out there without the risk of your ad being thrown away with yesterday’s news. Pamphlets and business cards could go out with the trash the day they’re received, but a diary or a calendar is used for a whole year. That’s a whole year of advertising to someone, every day, for the fraction of the cost.
- Employees always use them. Your employees should be organised, so give them a helping hand by providing them with a branded diary that represents the company they love to work for.
The list is endless as to why your company should get diaries and calendars printed each year. Make the order today and contact your nearest Minuteman Press in Benoni.
- How to use postcards to market your Benoni business
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- How to write a company newsletter
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Choose the right images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 5 printing terms explained
- Affordable way to make manuals
- How to create gorgeous wedding invitations
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads