Graphic design tips for business card printing in Fourways
February 8, 2014 · Print This Article
Business cards say a lot about your company image and so it makes sense that you should take some important graphic design tips into consideration before you print your next batch. Remember that your business card is a face for your company and your design choices cannot be taken lightly.
5 graphic design tips from printers in Fourways
- Having a goal is the first thing you need to do when you set out to design your business card. Knowing what you want to achieve with your business cards will make your graphic design choices easier.
- Important information such as contact details and addresses must be present on your business card. It is crucial that this information is clear and legible so that clients will have no trouble getting hold of you. Remember to dedicate enough space for this in your design.
- Defining your business is a vital component of any business card design. Simply placing your company name and logo is not enough, so make sure you have space to tell clients what services and/or products you offer.
- Make it unique and ensure your business stands out from the crowd. Unique does not necessarily mean outrageous or complicated, sometimes the elements that make the boldest statements are the simplest ones.
- A picture is easier to remember than printed information. Place a picture somewhere within the graphic design of your business cards and people will have an image that will stick in their minds and remind them of your business.
Once you have put together a design that you are proud of, you can bring it in to Minuteman Press and we will be more than happy to give you extra tips and guidance before printing your business cards for you.
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Use Printed Newsletters for Original Content Marketing
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Printing Guide for the Perfect Wedding Stationery
- Design tips for corporate envelopes
- Must-have branded business stationery items for your Fourways business
- Importance of using branded catalogues for small businesses
- Promote yourself with business card printing in Fourways
- Need Self-Inking Stamps in Fourways?
- The importance of colours in printing and copying