Choose the best printer for your conference materials
August 28, 2015 · Print This Article
The success of your conference depends a great deal on your conference materials. Careful attention should paid to their production. This is why you should choose a printer who will be able to assist you every step of the way. You need someone in your corner who is reliable as well as efficient, producing nothing but the best for your company. Here are a few factors you should consider before selecting a certain printer for this job.
Do they offer the right services?
Knowing that you can find a printer who not only prints, but also can assist you in the design of your products is vital if you do not have your own in house design team. This will make your life a lot easier as you will only have to go to one supplier for your entire print process. Secondly, figure out which products you wish to hand out at your conference and ensure the print house you choose will be able to provide all your needs, from business cards to presentation folders and note pads.
Do they seem efficient?
The best way to find this out is by requesting a few samples of work they have done in the past. This will give you the ability to see the quality of their work and to decide if this print house will suffice for your needs. Also ask their turnaround time to ensure your delivery can be provided to you in time.
Can they deliver?
This is the final stage of the printing process. Knowing your printer will deliver your products to your venue will take a huge weight off your shoulders. Therefore ask what the process is behind this.
Turn to Minuteman Press
Call on a trusted print house in Randburg today. Minuteman Press will be able to help you every step of the way with all your printing needs. Contact us for more information.
- Printing Jargon – 5 printing terms explained
- Personalised envelopes for home and business
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- Design a catalogue that sells your products
- Design services for your business
- Importance of using custom presentation folders at business meetings
- Add elegance to your wedding invitation with textured paper
- Create high impact invitations for your upcoming party
- Colour Copies in Randburg
- How to create successful newsletters – tips from the experts