Choosing the Perfect Printing Company for a Conference
May 9, 2015 · Print This Article
The printed material at a conference should make a lasting impression. The delegates attending should be given top quality printed material to match the professional standard of your business or venture. Finding a printing company which offers all the services you may require will make the entire process much more efficient and stress-free. Here are some different types of printing material you might consider for a conference or seminar:
- Annual Reports – Designed by means of colour, photos, charts and graphics are some of the services offered by a printing company.
- Brochures – If you do not have a design of your own, a printing company will have a design team who can take your ideas, words, or images and produce striking promotional pieces for your conference.
- Business Cards – Printing companies offer design and printing services for business cards, which can be designed to include all the information required.
- Catalogues – Some conferences might require catalogues as part of the conference material. Printing companies produce catalogues for trade, corporate, or small businesses.
- Manuals – Arranging your information into a manual is an operational way to communicate with your conference audience; yet another conference service available at professional printing companies. Manuals can be designed according to your specification and are great for conferences which include workshops.
- Presentation Folders – These can be produced in any colour or size and is a great addition to organise conference material. It can be printed in various different ways to create a lasting impression of your conference.
- Proposals – Conference proposals that are designed and developed of any nature and physical size is another convenient service on offer at printing companies.
- Training Materials – Printing services for training materials should include worksheets, transparencies and various types of manuals.
Additional Printing Services
Minuteman Press in Hyde Park offer the above professional services and more, such as collections and deliveries, binding, logo design, on-demand printing, design and embossing to name a few.
Contact us for professional printing advice and an estimate quote for your next printed conference material.
Hyde Park News
- Important Information to Display on your Company Letterhead
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Making manuals the affordable way
- Digital or offset printing – How they measure up
- Marketing with Postcards