Colour copies: The cost effective, quick option
January 28, 2016 · Print This Article
Most people don’t know that making use of colour copying services can make a big difference to their overall ROI. It’s a cost-effective way of getting your print needs met, personally and professionally, even if you don’t have access to a desktop computer and a printer. Marketing material is essential to success however, the printing costs can quickly add up and can prove crippling for a small business. Sometimes it makes more sense to simply duplicate that brochure, invitation or letterhead you need – especially when you’re in a hurry.
Another plus is that no document is too big or too small, or too clumsy, to be photocopied. In fact, colour copying is effective for any and all types of documents, including booklets and manuals. Using colour, as opposed to black and white makes better business sense. While black and white is okay for your everyday documents, special marketing material requires that splash of colour to really make it pop.
All you need to do is bring the original document to a professional printer and they can duplicate it for you with good quality results. With today’s advanced photocopiers, it’s hard to distinguish between a colour copy and an original print. This is all done in a faster turnaround time too.
Using colour copies doesn’t mean you’re limited for choice. There are various different paper features to choose from, including thickness and finishes. You can also cut costs here by choosing a less expensive paper.
At Minuteman Press Randburg, we can create anything from 1 – 1000 colour copies of any type of document. Contact us today to speak to one of our professional employees.
- Printing options available to you
- What are Manuals and why are they important?
- Tips to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Make a killer first impression with a unique business
- Corporate envelope design and printing in Secunda
- Brochures Printing in Secunda
- Why you should print Catalogues in Secunda
- Professional Presentation Folders in Secunda
- Colour copies: The cost effective, quick option
- Tips on designing a cutting edge logo