Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
November 22, 2016 · Print This Article
If you are printing colour copies for your business you are able to reach more clients using expert, first-class materials. The list of print media that comes to life with colour is practically infinite. From brochures to letterheads, posters to personalised stationery, colour copies add that extra special touch to an otherwise boring page. Using colour makes print media more eye-catching or attractive, and provides clients and employees with a dynamic display, enabling a lasting imprint and successful communication of your business goals.
When enlisting in professional printing services, here are some dos and don’ts to keep in mind:
- Do print a trail or sample before producing mass designs. Make sure your final design is perfect beforehand.
- Do use colour on important messages so that they stand out. Reader comprehension increases when the information stands out.
- Do ask about output resolution and print quality if you are on a budget. Higher quality prints may be slightly more expensive.
- Do decide if you are in need double-sided copies or single-sided colour copies, this may affect the paper you are printing on.
- Do check where the fold will be. Ideally, you do not want your message to be obscured by a fold in the paper.
- Don’t set your work all of the way to the edge of the paper. Print margins can be different to your design margins.
- Don’t use extremely bright colours and high hues, as they may irritate the eye, making it difficult for people to read the information.
- Don’t do it on your own. Make use of experienced graphic design services to give you that professional touch.
Minuteman Press Rivonia is able to offer full colour printing at a low cost. All you need is your original templates. For professional printing services and quality advice in Johannesburg, contact us today at Minuteman Press Rivonia for all your full colour printing needs.
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia
- Marketing your business using postcards
- Professional letterhead printing services in Rivonia
- Presentation Folders in Rivonia
- Need Self-inking stamps in Rivonia?
- Self-Inking Stamps in Rivonia