Conference material checklist from Strijdom Park, Randburg print specialists
May 29, 2014 · Print This Article
If your company is hosting or participating in a tradeshow, exhibition or conference, it’s important you have all the right printed branding materials designed and produced well in advance. This checklist will ensure you have high-quality materials to fill every requirement:
- Banners: Host organisations will require large, PVC rope-hung banners to announce the event and direct attendees from outside the venue. Within the venue, x-frame banners can be used to point the way to facilities, halls and exhibits. For companies attending the event, x-frame banners can be used to showcase your stand, products or speaking event.
- Nametags: Host organisations need to provide nametags for attendees (if it is a closed event) and participants. These nametags need to clearly show the name of the person, the organisation they represent and can include details of their function (visitor, speaker, journalist, etc.) and a photograph for security purposes.
- Programmes: Essential for assisting guests in planning their attendance, detailed, easy-to-read programmes should be freely available at the door. Hosts can simply provide details of different events taking place and directions to different halls or can create custom, high-gloss programmes which include speaker details, articles on high-profile attendees, advertising material and more. These should be available at the door on the day of the event.
- Brochures: Participants in corporate conferences and tradeshows should ensure there are plenty of brochures available at stands and presentations which showcase their relevant products and services. These brochures should also be placed in presentation folders to ensure guests walk away with all your information.
- Presentation folders: If your company is presenting at the event, ensure there are sufficient presentation folders for each guest. These can contain all sorts of promotional branding material, details on your presentation and contact information for you company.
- Business cards: These corporate events are significant networking opportunities where your representatives will be touching base with hundreds of useful business contacts. A well-designed business card, available at your stand, from you or in your presentation folder, will give your contacts an eye-catching way of remembering you.
At Minuteman Press in Strijdom Park, Randburg, we cater to all your conference material needs. With fast, friendly service, leading print technology and an expert design team, we can assist in planning and creating high-quality branding material. Contact us today for more information.
Strijdom Park News
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business