Conference Printed Material: What You Need To Know
May 9, 2015 · Print This Article
There are many factors to consider when choosing various resources as conference printing material. The different types and sizes of brochures, should you have notepads printed and the different types of name tags might be some of the questions you have. Here are 10 important conference printing material related questions answered.
- What is the best file format for submitting a document for printing?
Submitting documents is made much easier when using The Portable Document Format (PDF). It allows for retaining all the information of a document and most other file formats can be converted to a PDF file.
- Can I expect the same quality on paper as presented on a monitor?
Due to technological advances there is not much of a difference. At times there are minor colour and spatial differences. However a professional printing company is generally able to minimise any differences from monitor to paper.
- What is meant by proof and the purpose thereof?
This is a copy of the final product you will receive to approve. It will then be sent to the printing facilities.
- What are the recommended sizes for note pads, brochures, booklets and conference programmes suitable for a conference?
A6, A5 and A4 are the most popular sizes for notepads.
A6 (105mm x 148mm), A5 (148mm x 210mm), A4 (210mm x 297mm) and DL (99mm x 210mm) are the most common sizes for catalogues and booklets.
- What is a neat way of supplying the conference documentation to delegates?
Presentation folders and branded carry bags are popular for this purpose. Good quality bags are used long after the conference, displaying your brand.
- What materials can be used for my conference name labels & A4 sheets with peel off labels?
Uncoated A4 sheets with peel off labels can be used for hand written labels or pre-printed on by machine.
Names can be pre-printed on gloss paper with company branding and then inserted in PVC name tag holders
- What is the most convenient method for binding multi-page documents for a conference?
Spiral binding and plastic comb binding often works best for multi-page documents intended for conferences.
- How long can I expect to wait for my printing material?
Professional printing companies in Hatfield often operate under swift turnaround times but proper planning eases the stress when organising a conference
- Do I need to provide my own designs for conference printing material?
Printing companies offer design services for all your conference printing material.
Printing Company Services
Minuteman Press in Hatfield has a specialised and professional team who are dedicated to attending to any conference printing related queries you might have.
Contact us for professional printing advice and an estimate quote for your next printed conference material.
- How to use postcards to market your Hatfield business
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- Build Your Business with these 3 Types of Newsletters
- The importance of professional-looking letterheads
- Minuteman Press Hatfield celebrates 20 years in printing! Honouring the 20 customers longest with us
- Booklets for promoting your business