The popularity of Correx boards in Krugersdorp
March 14, 2014 · Print This Article
Correx boards in Krugersdorp have, throughout the years, helped many South African companies to harness the power of this great material in their marketing campaigns. Graphic designers love working with Correx boards and businesses enjoy its durability. Many businesses and professionals make use of this polypropylene fluted board as part of their daily business – and for good reasons.
These Correx boards are traditionally used by professionals like estate agents for short and medium term signage. Other printing companies make use of it for display, packaging and various outdoor applications.
Enjoy the many benefits that these boards has to offer
These Correx boards are favoured by business professionals and printing companies because of its lightweight and economical structure. It is also a great investment for businesses who are looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
When compared with alternatives such as rigid plastics, metal and cardboard, Correx boards far exceed all are ideally suited for the following applications:
- It is ideal for short and medium term signage
- Cardboard engineering and
- Material handling
- Packaging and display applications
- Leaflet dispensers
- Point of purchase signage.
Correx boards are exceptionally popular among printing companies, businesses and graphic designers thanks to it being low moisture absorbent, quick and easy to cut and impact resistant and incredibly durable.
If you are looking for a professional printing company who can provide you with excellent quality and beautifully executed Correx board products, then look no further than Minuteman Press in Krugersdorp.
To learn more about Correx board products, contact Minuteman Press in Krugersdorp for affordable and expert Correx board products.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Tips on choosing images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- Using postcards to market your business
- Tips for corporate event invitations