Interesting facts about correx board in Nelspruit
March 20, 2014 · Print This Article
Correx board is developed from a substance which is referred to as polypropylene and is constructed in the same way as corrugated cardboard with a hollow box tube centre known as flutes. It is a light, rigid and cost effective substance that makes it ideal for outdoor advertisements.
Correx board can be cut to any specifications and designs, depending on the requirements of the customer, which is another contributing factor its economic value. Printing methods for correx board are usually limited to silk screening or vinyl stickers. Correx board is generally found in three basic colours – white, yellow and black – and in addition there are special inks that have been produced that adhere to the actual plastic of the board.
Correx board is durable as it is resistant to the natural elements of rain and scorching heat. It will not crack, warp or swell and its flexible nature makes it perfect for storage and reuse.
Using correx board for outdoor advertising is effective as you can print your advertisements in bulk and reach an enormous audience over a large expanse. We see correx board advertisements when we are driving, walking and cycling – and very often the bright colours and catchy phrases are difficult to ignore.
At Minuteman Press, we can help you design attractive, eye catching correx board advertisements that will alert the public to the services your business has to offer – and we can take care of the printing at competitive prices as well.
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
- Only trust professional printing companies with your copying tasks
- Are you looking for presentation folders in Nelspruit?
- Do not overlook the importance of Envelopes in your business