Why correx boards are expert’s choice for outdoor advertisements
April 3, 2014 · Print This Article
More and more businesses in Boksburg have started realising that correx boards can provide you with an expert and affordable way to ensure a successful outdoor advertising campaign. In order to pull off a quality design you need quality material and that is why there are so many benefits in using correx boards for your advertisements.
Keep these tips in mind when designing your correx boards
- Keep it short and punchy. Most of the time we see correx board advertisements when we are on the move – as motorists, cyclists and pedestrians – and so we don’t have time to read adverts with too much detail. Think of a catchy key phrase to get your message across as quickly as possible. Keep it short, but punchy!
- Get noticed but do not make your boards too distracting. This is where you can enlist in the help of a professional graphic designer to create an advertisement that strikes the perfect balance between “attention grabbing” and “accident causing” material. Remember though that drivers and cyclists don’t have unlimited time to look at your advertisement and therefore it’s important to keep a balance.
- Keep contact information to a minimum on your correx board advertisements because when people are on the move, they will not have time to write down email addresses or telephone numbers. It is best to just plant your brand in their consciousness and convince the viewer remember your name and what services you offer. Keep it short and sweet!
- Create a story by using multiple advertisements in a sequence. The advantage of correx board advertisements is that they are cheap to purchase and easy to create, so you can use them in large quantities. Creating a sequence along a line of street lamps for example, will hold the attention of the viewer and allow you to include more information.
- Humour is good but be careful not to make your catch phrase too complicated, as it may go straight over the heads of the majority of viewers.
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Minuteman Boksburg is your one-stop shop for design services
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Use print advertising to market your new business
- Top tips for letterheads
- Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
- Colour copies – Why you shouldn’t skimp on their quality
- How to create your own family calendar with our design services
- Why You Should Invest In Stationery Branding
- How printing flyers can make a difference in your Boksburg business