Why correx boards are your best solution for outdoor advertising
April 1, 2014 · Print This Article
Did you know that correx boards are not only environmentally friendly, but they are also durable and waterproof and are now the trusted solution to take care of all your outdoor advertising requirements? These are only a few of the many reasons why so many people in Alberton are making use of correx boards as the material for all their advertising requirements.
Working with Correx boards
- As this material is fully reusable and recyclable, it is used in the production of environmentally friendly plastic containers. Most often, it is used as packaging for electronic items and produce. Correx Boards provide a cost effective solution for your advertising needs
- As corrugated plastic can be cut easily with a utility knife, it is often shaped into popular building materials. Its resistance to high impact contact and strong winds also makes it suitable for the production of remote-controlled aircrafts and travel cages for pets.
- As correx boards are water-resistant and can hold their own against strong winds, they are very popular as signboards and outdoor advertising banners. These can be placed outdoors for exhibitions and real estate sales advertising/pointer boards. They are durable and can last for a long time even in bad weather conditions.
- Corrugated plastic is resistant to chemicals. However, once treated electrostatically, a number of adhesives and special inks can be used on it to customise it for your needs. Minuteman Press in Alberton can supply customers with all their expertly executed correx board ads as well as any other corrugated plastic advertising products.
- The main ingredient of a correx board is polypropylene, which is in a liquid state during the manufacturing process. This process can be treated with a number of additives, giving the finished product additional properties that may include specific colours as well as resistance to fire and corrosion.
Contact Minuteman Press in Alberton if you are in need for any corrugated advertising products or the correx board ads solution of your choice.
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Printing colour copies: what you need to know about colour psychology
- Want Brochures Printed in Alberton?