Why it makes sense using correx boards for outdoor advertising
March 17, 2014 · Print This Article
Businesses across the world will agree that advertising makes them tick! One of the most popular methods is outdoor advertising, using correx boards to create brand awareness. But why use correx boards? Read on to find out about this product’s benefits and features.
Benefits of making use of correx boards for your outdoor advertising
Correx is a name for corrugated plastic it is widely used in continents across the world, especially in Europe. The following features make it highly desirable as an outdoor advertising product:
- Crack-resistant: These boards are designed to be tough and durable, making them resistant to outdoor factors such as strong winds, sunshine and temperature variations.
- Flexible: Correx boards are highly flexible.
- Printable for screen, digital and flexography: This fluted, extruded polymer can be easily printed on to create colourful, eye-catching images in any size.
- Economical: Correx boards are cost-effective and, as they are fully recyclable, can be used an unlimited number of times. This makes them more environmentally friendly too.
- Waterproof: This feature makes correx boards perfect for outdoor use as they are resistant to rain and moisture, thus increasing their lifespan.
- Non-toxic and chemical resistant: Another feature that makes correx boards more environmentally friendly is that they are toxin-free.
- Easy to print and handle: As mentioned previously, these boards can be printed on easily. Correx boards can also be custom die cut or hand cut to suit the customer’s needs.
This is why you can now choose a cost-effective, environmentally friendly, flexible correx board for all your outdoor advertising needs and watch your business soar! Contact Minuteman Press in Meadowdale for more information.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- How to write a company newsletter
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy