Why correx boards are advantageous to your business in Strydom Park
February 27, 2014 · Print This Article
If you are looking for a marketing product that is difficult to ignore, then correx boards are the best solution for you. Just think about all the motorists, cyclists and pedestrians that we have on our roads every single day – by using correx boards for roadside advertising, you can get your name recognised all over town!
Correx boards are an incredibly versatile method of advertising because there is so much you can do with them. By making use of silk screening and vinyl stickers during the printing process, you can design striking advertisements that will guarantee a look from anyone who passes by the – and, even better, they won’t fade over time.
Additionally, you can rest assured that your advertisements will not damage the environment, as correx boards are 100% recyclable and the durability of the material means that they will still look as good as new come rain or shine.
If you are still not convinced, you can always look at the affordability of using correx boards. The material and printing process required for correx board advertising means that they are incredibly cost effective and – if designed correctly with clever catch phrases and timeless graphics – can be taken down and reused in the future.
Contact us and consult with one of our graphic designers at Minuteman Press and let them help you come up with some catchy advertising ideas to get your name in circulation and send your business into the stratosphere.
Strijdom Park News
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business