Create a striking letterhead for your business in Benoni
May 2, 2016 · Print This Article
A letterhead is a very important aspect of any business and when people read a letter accompanied by your company’s letterhead, they will immediately know who it is from.
A letterhead typically contains your company name, address, contact details and logo. Customising all that info into looking professional is easy and does not have to be stressful.
Tips for letterhead design and printing
- Make it easy for people to read your letterhead. Using fonts that are easy to read will help people read more efficiently.
- Make sure that your letterhead effectively communicates the products or services you have to offer without detracting from the information you are writing in the letter itself.
- Make sure that you do not insert too much information on your letterhead. A simple logo, contact details and business name is enough.
- Use the correct software when designing your company letterhead. Some software might receive images differently and images will not look as good as they should. Inkscape is great software to use when designing letterheads.
- Make sure that your letterhead design and your other marketing strategies such as flyers and websites are the same. It does not make sense to use a different logo on each marketing product.
- Print one letterhead to see if you are fully satisfied with the finished product before you print a whole batch.
- If you are struggling to design your letterhead, hire a professional to help you create one that works you’re your business needs.
Minuteman Press Benoni will put a lot of time and dedication into helping you create the best letterhead for your company. Designing a letterhead sounds difficult, but it is easy with us! With Minuteman Press Benoni, your letterhead will stand out above the rest! Contact us today to get a quote on printing your letterheads.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- How to write a company newsletter
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Choose the right images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 5 printing terms explained
- Affordable way to make manuals
- How to create gorgeous wedding invitations
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Use brochures for effective marketing