Creating exciting corporate event invitations
August 4, 2016 · Print This Article
You obviously want your corporate events to impress your guests and win them over. It is an occasion to maintain a professional image of your company. Once the date has been set and the venue has been decided on, you will need to have corporate event invitations designed and printed for each guest. Deciding on what design and theme to go with for your event invitations can be tricky and we highly recommend that you chat to one of our professional in-house designers about your ideas before you go ahead with any particular option.
Below we have listed a few tips that will help you to create corporate event invitations that are useful, eye-catching and enticing to the recipients:
- Have a checklist of must-have details to be included on your invite before you start the design process. This will help to ensure that the design allows for all the info to be included.
- Ensure that the event venue is easy to find. If it is a venue that isn’t well known, attach the directions to the back of the invitation.
- Incorporate your company brand into the invitation whether it is in the form of your logo or just your company name and colours. Ensure that when your guests look at the invitation, they know where it is coming from.
- Have your invitation printing professionally done, with good quality inks and paper. The quality of the invitation will be certainly judged, especially if the event is for other professionals in the same industry. Make sure that when judged, your invitation comes out on tops and is considered sophisticated and of an excellent quality.
At Minuteman Press in Cape Town we will gladly assist you with creating invitations for your corporate event that will make a great impression on your guests.
Get Minuteman Press in Cape Town to design and print your event invitations
If you are looking for some inspiration and professional assistance with your next corporate event invitations, take the time to get in touch with us at Minuteman Press in Cape Town. We will ensure that your design and printing is completed to perfection.
For more information and advice on our design and printing services, contact us at Minuteman Press in Cape Town today
- The Kaleidoscope of Colour Copies
- The Power of Business Cards
- Better Brochures
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Important Information to Display on your Company Letterhead
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer