Creative letterhead printing ideas for your business in Paarl
March 18, 2015 · Print This Article
Letterheads are extremely important to sustain the image of your company. When put simply, corporate stationery represents your company on a page. When someone receives a letter from you, they will first notice the look of the stationery before they have even read it. Part of your stationery is your letterhead. Letterheads make your printed correspondence look professional and neat. Read on for five ideas for beautiful letterheads that will blow your reader away.
- Print off a batch of holiday-themed letterheads. When the end of the year comes around, it’s a lot of fun to invoke that sense of holiday cheer with your corporate stationery. Have a batch of holiday themed letterheads (and envelopes to match) custom designed and printed, and whip them at the end of each year.
- Frame the edges of the page with a word search. Use words that describe your business, such as “creative”, “passionate” and “smart”. It’ll catch the attention of the reader, and they won’t be able to help but scan the page for the words.
- Use colour! But do it sparingly. Colour is great for attracting attention, but don’t use too many or else it’ll look like a dog’s breakfast. Pick out the colours from your logo, or if your logo is black and white, choose two colours that complement one another.
- Use the back of the page. Keep the printable side of the page clean and simple, and then go all out with a stunning pattern across the back of the page. It’ll look like beautiful wrapping paper!
- Have the letterhead designed to fit with the business card, compliments slip and envelope, so that when they’re placed together on a surface, they create one image. Just make sure each piece of the “puzzle” works on its own.
Corporate stationery just would not be complete if you did not have the matching envelopes and business cards to match your significant letterhead. Minuteman Press, Paarl can handle all your printing and graphic design needs, including all your corporate stationery. Not only that, but we can also print your newsletters, postcards, calendars and even bound and printed manuals. Contact us today!