Creative letterhead printing ideas
February 22, 2015 · Print This Article
Corporate stationery represents your company on a page. When someone receives a letter from you, they will first notice the look of the stationery before they have even read it. Part of your stationery is your letterhead. Letterheads make your printed correspondence look professional and neat. Read on for five ideas for beautiful letterheads that will blow your reader away.
- Print off a batch of holiday-themed letterheads. When the end of the year comes around, it’s a lot of fun to invoke that sense of holiday cheer with your corporate stationery. Have a batch of holiday themed letterheads (and envelopes to match) custom designed and printed, and whip them at the end of each year.
- Frame the edges of the page with a word search. Use words that describe your business, such as “creative”, “passionate” and “smart”. It’ll catch the attention of the reader, and they won’t be able to help but scan the page for the words.
- Use colour! But do it sparingly. Colour is great for attracting attention, but don’t use too many or else it’ll look like a dog’s breakfast. Pick out the colours from your logo, or if your logo is black and white, choose two colours that complement one another.
- Use the back of the page. Keep the printable side of the page clean and simple, and then go all out with a stunning pattern across the back of the page. It’ll look like beautiful wrapping paper!
- Have the letterhead designed to fit with the business card, compliments slip and envelope, so that when they’re placed together on a surface, they create one image. Just make sure each piece of the “puzzle” works on its own.
Corporate stationery isn’t complete without the matching envelopes and business cards. Minuteman Press in Rivonia can handle all your printing and graphic design needs, including all your corporate stationery. Not only that, but we can also print your newsletters, postcards, calendars and even bound and printed manuals. Contact us today!
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- Our stationery services:
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Save on printing and copying
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia