Creative presentation folder ideas in Nelspruit
May 20, 2014 · Print This Article
Presentation folders often have to speak for your company when you cannot. That’s why they need to be of the best quality and look polished and professional. Of course, this doesn’t mean they have to be dull, especially if your company operates in the creative space, such as advertising. You have an opportunity to show off your company’s creativity. Here are some exciting ideas.
- Use illustration
If you have illustrators and animators on staff as many advertising agents do, have them create a beautiful illustration that displays what your company is capable of. For extra wow factor, have the paper embossed according to the shape of the illustration, bringing it to life. It will blow away any recipient and no one will want to throw it away because it will literally be a piece of art.
- Get creative with materials
Imagine a fashion company’s folder made out of fabric? Or a furniture company with a luxury folder made with leather? You can go wild with materials and create something truly unique. Of course, it’s not always in the budget, so chat to your printers about what types of finishes and paper they can offer.
- Include handy pockets
Folders don’t just have to keep papers together, but they can also hold CDs, DVDs, business cards and other extras. If you need to include all of these things, handy pockets in the folder will help get everything together and make it easier for the recipient to keep everything organised too.
Tip: Have your company’s information such as goals and mission statement printed on the inside of the folder itself, so if any of the papers inside go missing, your folder will still make a good impression for your brand.
Ready to get your presentation folders printed? Choose Minuteman Press in Nelspruit. We also offer graphic design services and printing of business cards, banners and more. Contact us to find out more.
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business