Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
September 26, 2016 · Print This Article
Self-inking stamps serve many purposes. They can save your business both time and money with so many design options available. They are convenient and easy to use. Here are some reasons why your business should invest in self-inking stamps.
- They can be used in any industry
Teachers can use stamps to add a block for commenting on assignments. Pretty much any business can benefit from a generic “Paid” stamp (and, in fact, individuals can use them to stay on top of their bills each month). If you have a shop, you can quickly and easily add your logo and shop details to notes and price tags, turning anything into a business card.
- Self-inking stamps are clean to use
Since the ink pad is contained inside the stamp itself, self-inking stamps do not require messy ink pads that can fall open and stain everything. When your stamp runs dry, you can just refill it.
- You can brand anything with your logo
A self-inking stamp featuring your logo and contact details is a great way to brand anything from gift-wrap and tags, to envelopes, packing slips, and documents. And since they don’t require anything else to use them, you can just pop one in your work bag and use it on the go.
- Self-inking stamps save time
Time is money, so taking a couple of seconds to use a stamp can help to keep your business efficient. When time is money, every second counts, so efficiency is a key component to success.
Want to get a range of self-inking stamps for all your business needs? Look no further than Minuteman Press in Silverton, Pretoria East! As a leading printing company in Johannesburg, we cater for a wide range of business needs, including printing brochures and business cards, designing brochure and much more. Get in touch with us to find out how we can be of assistance.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns
- How to plan for and print wedding invitations