Cut costs with self-inking stamps
March 3, 2016 · Print This Article
Using self-inking stamps is a great way to get daily, monotonous jobs done quickly and easily. They are pretty versatile too. They have a variety of different uses ranging from adding the company name and address to envelopes and dating letters, to marking invoices and receipts. Self-inking stamps are also perfect for use in the filing process and for marking “late” payments. They are convenient, easy to use and can be moved from post to post and from person to person. Most importantly, they have a built-in inkpad, which makes them mess free.
Self-inking stamps can easily be custom made to suit your company’s specific needs. They can be personalised in terms of colour, size and font ensuring your branding is included.
It’s cheap and it’s quick
Making use of a self-inking stamp means that employees don’t need to waste precious time manually writing out the same things over and again, which gives them more time to focus on more important tasks. The stamps are quick to use and perfect for any type of repetitive stamping – just stamp and repeat and you will get the same clear image every time.
Pre-inked stamps do result in a crisper image; however, the self-inking stamp is more economical and it still produces a worthy print. The ink lasts for a long time and they can be stamped thousands of times before you have to change the ink.
Self-inking stamps are a great way to save time and the bottom line is: time saved is money saved.
- Minuteman Boksburg is your one-stop shop for design services
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Use print advertising to market your new business
- Top tips for letterheads
- Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
- Colour copies – Why you shouldn’t skimp on their quality
- How to create your own family calendar with our design services
- Why You Should Invest In Stationery Branding
- How printing flyers can make a difference in your Boksburg business
- How to create catalogues in Boksburg