Design and print online for free – you only pay for your prints
April 19, 2013 · Print This Article
Graphic design services are expensive, so you’ll be pleasantly surprised by Minuteman Press Midrand’s online design and printing tool. With this graphic design tool, you can print your business cards, stickers, postcards and other colour copies from the comfort of your office or home.
This tool makes it easy for you to choose the right template, customise your prints and even order your prints online. We offer free delivery, which is another added benefit of using our online design tool called Shop Minuteman.
Here are some of the things you can design and print online:
- Business cards. A business card is a professional and convenient way of putting forward your company name and brand to clients, as well as providing them with necessary contact information. Incorporating good graphic design elements is what will make your business card memorable.
- Stickers and labels: Almost any office needs stickers and labels. Our sticker and label printing isn’t only affordable, but virtually everything can be customised.
- Postcards: Whether you’re printing a few postcards for your friends or you’re printing thousands of postcards for your company, we can handle the job.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use design solution that gives you full control of the creative process (while saving you money and effort at the same time), then Shop Minuteman is for you. Add your own unique creative flair to your prints by using our online design and printing tool. This tool is free to use and the best part is that you only pay for your prints! Contact us today for more information!
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Marketing with Postcards
- Binding options for your printed manual
- Five handy uses for printed brochures
- How to use custom-printed booklets
- The print catalogue
- Your guide to printing business forms
- Making training manuals the affordable way
- Printers in Midrand can help you stand out with new business cards