Design great wedding invitations
April 18, 2015 · Print This Article
It is argued that how you handle your wedding invitations can make your wedding a success or a flop. The design, the colour and the quality of your wedding invitation cards help set the tone of this most important celebration of your life.
So, where do you start?
Designing a wedding invitation starts by having all the content you need at hand. Top priority is setting the date and the venue of the wedding, because then you can get the process in motion.
Collect some samples
Your next step would be to look around for wedding stationery, both online and in shops, as it’s important to have an idea what the current trends are. You can even collect samples and discuss them with your partner, friends and family to get their opinion.
Stay within your budget
While doing this, remember to keep your budget in mind. There are many fancy cards, some of them with intricate, handmade designs, very attractive but they come at a price. It is possible to make simple, inexpensive but beautiful wedding invitation cards. Staying within your budget means you won’t have to compromise other aspects of your wedding.
Besides the date and the venue you must certainly include your name and your partner’s, indicate whether guests are invited to the reception or the ceremony, or both; mention dress code and the time.
It may be cost effective and convenient to order your thank-you cards at the same time as your wedding invitations. It means you can write your thank-you cards as the gifts arrive.
Minuteman Press in Nelspruit offers professional services. If you are planning on having a wedding in the near future we will assist you through the whole process. Contact us also for other services such as your graphic design needs, as well as copying and printing of business cards, manuals, letterheads and other stationery items.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads