Design the perfect wedding menu
July 1, 2016 · Print This Article
Have you recently gotten engaged? Congratulations! While this is certainly an exciting time in any couple’s relationship, weddings require a great deal of planning and attention to detail, from the guest list to the venue to the food, music and formalities. Once you have decided on what your guests are going to be served, it is time to devise a creative, yet practical wedding menu. If you are looking for a print partner to guide you through the process of designing and printing your wedding menus, look no further than Minuteman Press in Alberton, where we specialise in meeting all your print needs.
At Minuteman Press Alberton, our mission is to be “Your First and Last Stop in Printing”. Bearing this in mind, we would like to offer you some tips when designing the perfect wedding menu.
Tips for your menu design
- Remember the importance of your colour scheme. Of course, one of the most crucial elements in wedding design is the colour scheme. When it comes to designing a menu, consider your table settings. A white menu can look fabulously stylish against a white tablecloth, or your menu can match your flowers, adding colour to the table. However, be careful not to add too much colour to a menu, especially if your flower design consists of many different colours.
- Remember that a menu is meant to be read. Choosing a font can be fun, but be sure that it is easy to read. While calligraphy can look gorgeous, it can be difficult to read, especially in candlelight. Be careful to select a font which your guest can decipher.
- Remember to add your names to the design, as a subtle reminder of why you are all gathered together.
- Add something tactile to your menu for additional glamour, such as ribbons, diamante or buttons.
However you envision your wedding menu, Minuteman Press in Alberton is here to turn your wedding dreams into a reality. With over forty locations countrywide, we have the necessary experience for the job. Whether it is design services which you require for your menus or invitations, or merely printing and copying services, we are here to get the job done. For more information on our extensive range of products and services, be sure to contact us today.
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Printing colour copies: what you need to know about colour psychology
- Want Brochures Printed in Alberton?