Design tips for corporate envelopes
August 9, 2016 · Print This Article
In today’s business world, competition is fierce. Consequently, it is becoming more important than ever to ensure that your business stands out from the crowd. Corporate envelopes should not merely be viewed as stationery to contain your business documents and correspondence. Rather, they offer yet another opportunity to market your brand to current and potential customers and suppliers. At Minuteman Press Fourways, where we specialise in printing, designing and supplying an extensive array of business-related products, one of our areas of expertise is envelopes.
What to remember when designing a corporate envelope
- The size and shape of your envelope are important considerations. Why not try a larger envelope to gain attention, or use an unusual shape for something different?
- When designing a corporate envelope, the colour and imagery used are essential elements. Bright colours certainly attract attention, as do creative graphics. However, remember to bear in mind your brand’s colour scheme and identity.
- The texture of the paper used ought to be carefully considered, where quality paper with a luxurious finish goes a long way in demonstrating your brand’s values.
- Corporate envelopes offer the occasion to converse with your customers and suppliers and so the copy chosen is crucial. Your business’s particulars, such as your address ought to be included, but there is also opportunity to include aspects of your identity, such as any mission statements, mottos or current offers available.
If you would like your corporate envelopes to reflect your brand’s unique identity, Minuteman Press Fourways, as part of Minuteman Press South Africa, is here to get the job done to your satisfaction. From designing, to printing, we do it all. For more information on our wide variety of products and services, including the production of letterheads, manuals, newsletters and postcards, or to get in touch regarding your corporate envelopes, contact us
- How to write a company newsletter
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Use Printed Newsletters for Original Content Marketing
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Printing Guide for the Perfect Wedding Stationery
- Design tips for corporate envelopes
- Must-have branded business stationery items for your Fourways business
- Importance of using branded catalogues for small businesses
- Promote yourself with business card printing in Fourways
- Need Self-Inking Stamps in Fourways?