Designing outside the box – Effective Business Card Designs
August 21, 2015 · Print This Article
Have you been thinking about having business cards for your Pinetown business, but not sure what type of cards should to opt for? Well, we got some clues for you. If you are looking for a business card that is appealing and therefore effective, you might need to get creative with your design. There have been a variety of companies over the years which have created business cards that have wowed their target audience and everyone else too.
How about trying these unusual business card design ideas that have really done well for the companies who opted for them – these can be seen on Distractify:
- Multi-tool business card – a bike technician had his business card created to look and function, just like a bicycle multi-tool. Definitely one of our favourites.
- Cheese grater card – one particular cheese factory had their business card made to look and function, just like a cheese grater.
- Yoga mat business card – as you might have guessed, this particular design was used by a yoga studio and involved the business card bring printed on material similar to a yoga mat and being rolled up and secured with a tie.
There are hundreds, if not thousands other unusual business card designs on the market. If you are struggling to come up with a design that is unique to your business and its concept, try chatting to a professional business card designer who will be able to assist you with some fresh and innovative ideas to consider.
Get Exceptional Business Cards from Minuteman Press in Pinetown
If you are looking for some fresh ideas for your business cards, Minuteman Press in Pinetown is just the place to go. Our designers can assist you with creating a business card that is ideal and relevant to your business. Whether you are looking for a standard black and white print, full colour print or something slightly unusual, we can assist.
Contact us to find out more about our business card design and printing services.
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Are Banners an Effective Marketing Tool?
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- What is Large Format Printing?
- Uses of letterheads:
- Wedding invitation printing in three easy steps
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea
- How printing flyers influences your business