Why doctors need professional printers in Alberton
May 1, 2014 · Print This Article
If you’re a doctor in the Alberton area, whether you’re well-established or just setting up your practice, you need a professional printing service nearby to handle any printing needs you have. There are some printed items every doctor needs, especially if they want to give a good impression and be as professional as possible.
When your patient needs to make their next follow-up appointment with your receptionist, they will love the convenience an appointment card can bring. Not only does it slip neatly into any wallet, but will have a reminder of their appointment date and any contact information they might need to keep on hand. It also looks a lot more polished than a scruffy piece of paper.
These are an absolute must. Whenever a doctor writes a prescription, their information and signature has to be included, so they are always held accountable and the prescription is legitimate. These pads need to be as neat and professional as possible.
Carbon books from a local stationery shop can look cheap and unprofessional, so doctors should invest in their own books for a good impression.
At Minuteman Press in Alberton, we offer a doctor’s combo printing package, including appointment cards, receipt books and prescription pads. Our printing is of the highest quality and we even have professional graphic designers on our team. Contact us for more.
- Uses of letterheads:
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu