Effective flyer design suggestions from poster printers in Pinetown
December 18, 2012 · Print This Article
Flyer marketing strategies in Pinetown can be one of the most effective ways of increasing your company’s customer base, as flyers are a high-impact marketing tool.
Flyer marketing can make a big difference when it comes to advertising your company’s goods and services.
Your customers should know about your business. They should know where you are located, what you do and how they can contact you. An easy way to make sure this is the case is through the use of compelling marketing techniques.
Though it may seem an old-fashioned idea, the effectiveness of flyers makes it an increasingly popular advertising medium amongst small business owners as well as large organisations. The recipient of a flyer can’t help but see the message it contains – all you need to do is make sure you’ve got an eye-catching design to get your message across.
Flyer design suggestions
A flyer arrives in the post amongst all the other letters and bills. To ensure that it gets the attention it deserves, use these design tips:
- Use colour. When used effectively, colour can make a big difference. Full-colour flyers are eye catching and draw the attention of the recipient, making it more likely that they will read the message.
- Use high quality materials. Make sure to make a good first impression with your flyers by using high-quality materials. Heavy or glossy paper adds a professional look and feel to your advertising material.
- Be legible. Avoid an overuse of text on your flyers and use a plain, easily-readable font. Use short sentences. Visual elements, such as you logo, will ensure that the recipient recognises the brand you are advertising.
A flyer marketing strategy can make a big difference in your advertising campaign. Make sure you’ve got the right flyer printers in Pinetown for your specific needs.
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Uses of letterheads:
- Wedding invitation printing in three easy steps
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea
- How printing flyers influences your business
- Using brochure printing to market effectively
- Calendar design and printing services in Pinetown
- Tips for effective booklet design and printing for your Pinetown business