Effective use for PVC banners in your advertising campaigns in Benoni
July 2, 2015 · Print This Article
PVC banners are still a common choice in the adverting sector. Be it by using them to highlight your presence an event, or in simple, general advertising for companies. Read on to see where to find them in Benoni and why you should make use of them today.
Have you ever been to a reunion or birthday party and you saw a hanging banner saying “Class of 92” or “Happy 25th”? These are what PVC banners actually are.
These banners are made of heavy vinyl material but can have different weight classes. This is excellent for durability as well as transportation (nobody wants to carry a 100kg banner to an event, neither does anyone want a weak and brittle banner).
Since vinyl is a very flexible as well as portable material you can see vinyl banners just about anywhere. Vinyl banners are commonly seen as billboards, table banners, trade show banners, building banners, street banners as well as stadium flags.
Traditionally PVC banners were hand painted but as its popularity evolved so did the techniques. We now see more digital printed as well as screen printed banners. These are especially popular among business because of the elements of professionalism as well as the fact that with digital and screen printing, the scale and size are somewhat immeasurable. This leaves room for more information, such as contact details.
Choosing banners can be highly beneficial for the following reasons
- Banners are a cost effective solution.
- Banners are timeless. They can be used repetitively, without having to pay anything further than the initial price.
- Banners are versatile. They can be placed on a pole or attached to a wall through the holes (grommets) by way of wrapping them with rope. Banners can also be printed vertically or horizontally which allows flexibility in accommodating the space they will occupy.
Make your business stand out by teaming up with the best. Give Minuteman Press Benoni a call today and make your banner work for you.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- How to write a company newsletter
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Choose the right images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 5 printing terms explained
- Affordable way to make manuals
- How to create gorgeous wedding invitations
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Use brochures for effective marketing