Effective uses for brochures
November 1, 2016 · Print This Article
Brochures are an excellent form of disposable marketing that connects people to your business. They are constructed using a sheet of paper that is folded in either two or three sections. Here are some alternative uses for brochures that have become effective tools for marketing any business:
- Brochure InvitationsBrochures are the exciting alternative to regular invitations and you can include so much more information on them. This is because there are so many creative ways of displaying your event. Whether it’s a personal party or a corporate event, speak to your graphic designer about innovative invitation designs with full colour printing using brochures.
- Brochures CalendarsThere is no better way to display different aspects of your business than with a handy fold out calendar. This brochure would have six folds and gives you an opportunity to provide potential customers with a handy pocket calendar that will be with them throughout the year.
- Brochure Restaurant MenusWhen ordering take-away food, you will be hard pressed not to find a brochure menu at your local restaurants. That’s because restaurants have found that a simple brochure menu is an effective tool for keeping their dishes at the top of the minds of their customers. Some restaurants get creative and turn their menus into pocket brochures, which are easy to carry around, or simply add a magnet to the brochure – making the menu easy to pin to the fridge in any kitchen.
- Brochure OrigamiBrochure printing can become boring, so why not include the dotted trace of an origami pattern amongst your typography and images? This way when your customers are done reading they build a heart or fish or rocket. The thought will stay with them and so will your business.
To find out more on how to print brochures for you or your business contact Minuteman Press in Alberton today. As part of Minuteman Press South Africa, we are one of the leading printing companies in Alberton and can also provide you with black and white copies, full colour printing and a variety of graphic design services to find the perfect creative print solution for you.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Printing colour copies: what you need to know about colour psychology